Continuous and effective management is a vital part of your Operator Licence obligations.
Transport Auditing and Compliance Services can assist you in operating a safe, legal and compliant transport operation. We can help you manage your transport obligations more efficiently and effectively.
Operators have an undertaking to comply with various conditions on their O Licence and failure to comply is a criminal offence. These include:
- The laws relating to driving and the use of vehicles are to be observed
- Rules on driving hours must be observed
- Vehicle and trailers must be maintained in a safe and serviceable condition
- Defect reporting must be carried out correctly
- Record keeping must be maintained and available
- Decision: Decision for DCB TRANSPORT LIMITED and TRANSPORT MANAGER DANIEL BERZOVAN 27th May 2022WRITTEN DECISION OF THE DEPUTY TRAFFIC COMMISSIONER FOR DCB TRANSPORT LIMITED AND TRANSPORT MANAGER DANIEL BERZOVAN
- Decision: Decision for DIRECT FREIGHT (KELVEDON) LTD, SYLVIA JOAN BUTCHER t/a KELVEDON VEHICLE HIRE AND AJ LOGISTIC SERVICES LIMITED 27th May 2022Written decision of the Traffic Commissioner for the East of England for DIRECT FREIGHT (KELVEDON) LTD, SYLVIA JOAN BUTCHER t/a KELVEDON VEHICLE HIRE AND AJ LOGISTIC SERVICES LIMITED
- Guidance: PSV notices and proceedings for the West Midlands 27th May 2022Notice of bus and coach operator licence applications to, and decisions made by, the Traffic Commissioner for the West Midlands.
- Guidance: PSV notices and proceedings for the north east of England 27th May 2022Notice of bus and coach operator licence applications to, and decisions made by, the Traffic Commissioner for the north east of England.
- Guidance: Apply for a van or other light goods vehicle operator licence 20th May 2022You need to apply for a vehicle operator licence if you use a van or other light goods vehicle to transport goods in Europe.
- Guidance: Driving a van 20th May 2022Who can drive a van, the speed limits and weight limits that apply, and rules on loading, drivers' hours and maintenance.
- Guidance: Running a fleet of vans 20th May 2022How to keep your company’s fleet of vans and safe to drive and cost-effective.
- Guidance: Driving a van: daily walkaround check 20th May 2022A guide about the daily checks that van drivers should carry out to make sure that they're roadworthy.